It must be noted possible side-effects such as Gynecomastia , water retention, high blood pressure and high cholesterol are all a possibility with this cycle as both Testosterone and Dianabol aromatize and cause a buildup in estrogen . If you’re nipples begin to get sore while on cycle you might try supplementing with 10mg of Nolvadex per day. If this does not work you are going to need an Aromatase Inhibitor such as Arimidex or Letrozole ; every other day of either should suffice. Further, if you keep your diet clean you will largely protect from water retention; some will occur if you are really trying to bulk but limit your excess calories only to what you absolutely need and avoid overeating carbohydrates. Further, keeping your diet clean is also good for your blood pressure and cholesterol; moreover, consuming plenty of Omega-3 Fatty Acids can greatly serve you here.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Is it possible for PF muscles to ever fix themselves in relation to us fixing poor habits? For a while after my son was born, whenever I would stand for long periods of time, it felt like all the blood was rushing down to my perineum, and I would have this painful burning sensation in my lower back. I hadn’t found this gem of a site at that point, and was probably doing 100+ kegels daily, trying to be diligent and stay tuned. *hah* After finding this site, squatting, walking 4+ miles daily, and giving up on kegels, (My apologies to the queen!) I no longer experience that pain. I always thought it was just time more fully healing my body, but could these changes have been my body self correcting as I learn better habits?