Hey, great list!
I don’t use them personally, but I train with a few women who do. I’ve noticed some of the side effects and they’ve mentioned it too.
But I didn’t know what to look for and how many alternatives there were – so while I’ll probably still choose not to use any (my goals are just to stay active), I’ll pass this along to my friends who want different results than I do. Maybe it’ll help them make some good choices, or to switch to something with fewer (or no) side effects.
Exceeding dosage may be mental and physical stimulation, followed by insomnia and aggressive behavior. It is not excluded and the effect on the liver in the form of increased liver enzymes that can occur with repeated use of excessive doses. If you make a course right to control your body under the supervision of a specialized physician and not neglect all the recommendations, side effects can be avoided. Primobolan has toxic effects on the liver, but it is weak. It shall be noted, that women often find Nibal acceptable to use to improve physique. The compound belongs to the class of anabolic steroids, but androgenic side effects of Nibal are still possible. This may be oily skin, acne, alopecia, increased facial/body hair growth, etc. High doses are likely to cause them.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.