· Estrogenic: The side effects of Laurabolin can include those of an estrogenic nature due to the hormone’s ability to aromatize. Aromatization refers to the testosterone hormone’s interaction with the aromatase enzyme and the resulting conversion to estrogen . As estrogen levels rise, this can promote gynecomastia and water retention, as well as high blood pressure if water retention becomes severe. However, the estrogenic side effects of Laurabolin should be fairly easy to control as the Nandrolone hormone only aromatizes at 20% the rate of testosterone. Unfortunately, it will be harder to control gynecomastia for some men due to this steroid’s progestin nature. Progesterone has the ability to stimulate the estrogenic mechanism in the mammary tissue, thereby promoting an increased risk in gynecomastia for sensitive men.
Due to the estrogenic side effects of Laurabolin, most men are encouraged to use an anti-estrogen. Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s) will be the most effective as they inhibit aromatization and lower serum estrogen levels. Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM’s) are also an option. SERM’s are not as effective as they do not lower estrogen or inhibit aromatization. However, they do prevent estrogen from binding to the receptors and this can be enough protection for some men.
1. Treatment of aplastic anemia, anemia due to chronic kidney failure or anemia after a cytotoxic therapy.
2. Prevention and treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis in women.
3. Prevention of osteoporosis in a prolonged use of corticosteroid drugs.
4. Treatment of osteoporosis, when estrogen replacement therapy is contraindicated.
5. Treatment of inoperable mammary carcinoma in women.
6. Treatment of diseases, caused by negative nitrogen balance.
7. Treatment of acute or chronic renal insufficiency.
8. Regeneration of tissues after massive burns, severe infections and some other serious diseases.